Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Commercial number 1


When I was watching the commercials the set played about five Chicago Blackhawks ads in a row each one featuring a different player. The commercials were shot really well. The shot would be a close up on the player then the camera would pan out to a medium shot to show the player shooting a puck at the goal. The player would then say a catchy one liner sentence about how they play hockey.
Martin Havlet is a player for the team and his commercial struck me the most. I am pretty big into the sporting arena and I love competitive people and being competitive. The commercial was set up how I explained in the previous paragraph but his one liner was so clever it stuck in my head.
The quote Martin Havlet said was:
“Last year I lost seven teeth on the ice. I have still have 28.”

1 comment:

  1. Go into a little more detail. How long were these commercials, did they have a film or video look to them, how was the lighting, did the overall structure work? Havlet's line is really good. Gives you something to chew on.

    ReplyDelete